There is a lot I would like to do in my lifetime, I don’t think I will achieve every single one, but I just thought I would give you a rough idea of some of the things as it may (or may not) inspire you guys to create your own bucket list one day.
- Have a mud fight. To get messy and not have to worry about what my hair looks like or ruining my makeup.
- Have a baby. Or, to have a family. As I have said in previous blogs, I am very family orientated and I would love to have a family of my own one day.
- Have a dog. As part of my family.
- Travel with the person I love. What’s better than travelling to different countries with the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
- Give someone a makeover. I spend half of my life looking at makeup or experimenting with makeup, so it would be nice to practice on someone other than myself.
- Start a book of memories with my best friend. Who doesn’t want to remember everything they laugh about with their best friend? And I love the idea of documenting everything I do with my best friend.
- Make YouTube videos. This is something I have attempted to do in the past, but I feel as though it was a huge failure and I just embarrassed myself, so.. maybe one day I’ll gain the confidence and viewers to do it again.
- Have a flour fight. Again, just get messy, without worrying what other people are going to think.
- Make my parents proud. This is my biggest dream on my bucket list. If I can make my parents proud for the rest of my life, I will be forever happy.
- Have my father walk me down the aisle. This is a dream moment in any girl’s life.
- Buy my first home. I like the idea of owning my own home, but I’m not sure I’m ready just yet.
- Feel confident about my body. This is one thing I certainly am not. Being proud of my body is a dream I’d like to accomplish sooner rather than later.
- Live a life I’m proud of. I want to feel proud of myself (as well as making others proud). I want to be happy with what I have achieved.
- Achieve my dreams. I want to achieve everything I dream of eventually. And I will put as much time and effort in as it takes.
I know this isn’t a very long post, but it’s a shorter version of my bucket list. Comment with anything you would like to achieve in your lifetime.
Love, Gemma x